Skip to content
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Formulates the development of framework that seres as basis for the installation of administrative systems by campus to respond to local and global needs and demands.
- Puts in place operational mechanism for efficient and effective implementation of policies programs and systems for administration and finance in accordance with government rules and regulations.
- Attends to all legal matters/problems of entire System.
- Reviews and recommends to the President the annual budgetary proposals to support the various administrative and academic programs of the College
- Develops and coordinates resource generation programs to provide the financial resources needed to realize the new programs and the projects of the College.
- Coordinates with the VP for Academic Affairs and VP for Research, Extension and Development on how to implement the administrative operations of the College.
- Initiates and coordinates strategies and activities for staff development and advancement.
- Conducts a systematic monitoring and performance evaluation of administrative offices as well as their personnel.
- Exercise overall supervisory functions over the following the administrative units of the units of the College:
- Administrative Services and Human Resource Management Services
- Financial Management Services
- Auxiliary Services
- Physical Plant and Campus Development